Massac & Pope County Land iAuction
Massac County – 158+/- acres of woods, hay ground and food plots. Property also has a 33’x12’ mobile cabin with 18’x18’ deck and 12’x12’ portion screened in. Electricity is supplied by generator running off of propane gas and has well water. All stands convey to the new owner. This tract of land is set up for the avid hunter and outdoor enthusiasts. The Shawnee National Forest, giving you access to hundreds of more acres to enjoy, also borders the farm. Be sure to check it out.
Cabin will be open for inspection Saturday, January 23rd 10AM-11AM.
Pope County – 160+/- acres of good mature woods. Nice hunting tract with timber value. The Shawnee National Forest on three sides giving you access to hundreds of more acres to enjoy also borders this farm.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford at (314)882-6971.
Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
2.BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country iAuctionandRealty.com on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, February 11, 2016 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 16, 2016.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2015 and all prior year real estate taxes. All 2016 real estate taxes will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country iAuctionandRealty.com, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.